multiple mail merge campaigns
I have been using mail merge successfully until recently when I added a second mail merge campaign. I have one campaign that sends out weekly emails (on Wednesday) to different recipients over the course of 1 month. It worked fine the first 2 weeks. Then I added a second campaign (using a different spreadsheet) to send out personalized emails over 2 days (Thursday and Friday). The second campaign worked. The next week the first campaign did not send the emails on Wednesday. The mail merge spreadsheet still shows emails scheduled to go out. I don’t see any error messages.